Thursday, March 27, 2008

You know you're a redneck when.........

you get 4 used GoodYear tires for an anniversary present. Boy things have gone down hill.......I remember when I got flowers and chocolate........sigh

Well, I did get an additional present. My husband is "the best" hubby in the world. He endures my schemes and indulges my whims..................I can almost forgive the tires for this reason alone.

Anyway, my present..................isn't it perty?
He built all new raised beds for my vegetable garden, stained them, bought compost and filled them up for me, bought vining plants to hide the dog run and planted them, AND he took both his days off this week to do it.
He's in bed now.......early..........because the Advil won't help with the pain. You know.........that pain you get when you use muscles you forgot you had, or that weren't meant to be used...........those. That is how great my husband is.
16 years........some easy, some not. Some tears, lots of laughs. Some harsh words, lots of "I love you". Has it been worth it? Every minute!

I don't remember picking up this black plant at the nursery?? Send it back.........

No comments: