Friday, March 28, 2008

Officially........waiting

So, I am now officially wait-listed for the Respiratory Therapy program.

Good news- I'm in the first tier of the waiting list (meaning I have all my pre-reqs done) and I also have all my general ed done too which gives me a leg up.

Bad news- There are about 10 people ahead of me, simply based on the fact that I missed the application deadline due to their website being wrong.

Good news- Several people of every class drop out for various reasons, so people on the wait list WILL get in..........but will 11 get in???

Bad news- The director of the program told me I would have definitely have gotten a spot in the class had my application been on time. $%@#!!!!!!!

So, I'll take what I can get...........and I know God is in control. I figure it only means 5 people have to drop off the accepted list and 4 off the wait list in order for me to make it in.......

It could happen!

No comments: