Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Cleaning

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I had a great post..........really great...........and it disappeared.

So now you get the short version.

I stink at being at housewife. End of post.

Not really.........I'll keep talking..........I hate to clean house........really hate it. And it shows. My house is a mess. I mean who knew you were supposed to clean baseboards on a regular basis? I moved every 2 years up until now, so I never knew they actually got dirty??
Anyway, being a FlyLady flunkie I looked into this Motivated Mom's Chore Planner recently and I have to say I think it might be the ticket.

I'm a visual person so for me to SEE a schedule (one that isn't overwhelming) on a daily basis is the first step toward success. These planners can be printed either weekly or daily (I chose daily) and it has checklists (I LOVE checklists) for daily chores as well as a rotating schedule of seasonal/weekly chores so nothing gets left out. There is room for you to add your own chores in, and you can skip the ones that don't apply to you (Clean the office? What office?) I'm excited.......well maybe excited is an overstatement. No, its definitely an overstatement.

But you know what I mean.....




1 comment:

Urban Mom said...

Bookmarked the site and will check more into the checklist thing later. Thanks for the tip!!
=-)