There is no link, so don't ask........that would mean I've read this book.........and I haven't.....its not on my 888 list, but maybe it should be.So, maybe I just need to buy the book.............but really I think I need more hand-holding than that.
See, I'm a scrapbooker already. Let me explain. Years ago I saw the wave coming and I jumped on.......I bought all the books and the papers and die cuts. So, you see.......I'm a scrapbooker.
Oh, I don't have any books done. In fact I think I have exactly 6 pages done. Over 15 years that averages out to...............hmmmmmmmmm..............I never like statistics anyway, so never mind.
So here I am waiting to jump onto the next wave. Digital Scrapbooking. See now THIS I can do. I already spend inordinate amounts of time on my computer getting absolutely nothing accomplished, so why not be glued to my computer and have some cute pages to show for it?
Here's my problem........where the devil do I start.
Is this going to be expensive? I can't afford expensive.
I have Photoshop Elements........yeah, I've had it for awhile.........is it installed, well no.......actually its still sealed in its box :)
Oh, you can't use it that way!!!!!! Yeah...........I know
So the first step is gettin' it outta the box, I get it........but then what do I do?
I have a sucky, average joe-blow camera (and know I'm not buying a new one, read 4 lines up)
I have PS Elements that I've never used before
I have zero budget
Let's see.................I think that's it.........I'm ready!
Seriously now, someone out there help me out here. Give me some pointers........a tutorial.......free stuff..............heck, I don't care........I have no idea what I'm doing anyway.
Will beg for tips!
2 comments:
My my my! I haven't been here in a while and I love the new look! Did you do this yourself? I have to say to be a newbie you sure caught on fast! I love it! I'm no help with scrapping, I'm waiting on photoshop myself. I look forward to seeing what you discover! Hugs
My mom is perpetually ticked off at me for not keeping up a regular baby book for each kid properly. I can't imagine taking this on. Good for you for having the ambition!!
Post a Comment