
Married adults at that.....
Now I haven't posted my R rated version of Every Woman's Battle yet (still contemplating) but I did want to pass on this excellent resource for married couples.
On a homeschool message board I frequent there have been several topics of late on "marital relations".........how to improve them, how to spice them up, how to feel like doing them, etc...
Since this is something I've recently thought about I had found this website in my search for help.
Now this site is NOT for the faint of heart or the easily embarrassed.......this is a site full of real people and real issues. This is where you come when you don't want candy-coated "just do it" advice but want REAL answers.
I cannot recommend this site enough, it has made a great difference in my own marriage.........and even just in myself, personally. Other people out there have the same problems, solutions, desires and sometimes it is just nice to know you aren't alone.
So, if you dare............................visit The Marriage Bed
1 comment:
Hi Rachel, in response to your comment on my site, UK1 is 4 1/2yo. Guess my work is cut out for me, huh? In the meantime, related to today's post... DH & I plan to take advantage of the quiet. Suffice it to say that a bottle of wine will be opened at around 8pm tonight, after UK2 is asleep! =-)
Post a Comment