Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm not a slacker..........really

I'm just still a Ny-Quil junkie. I feel awful. You see, I'm one of those people that rarely gets sick........maybe a little head cold once a year, lasts for a day or two and thats it.........I'm good!

This is Day Four in bed.........as in can't get out.........don't want to get out........shouldn't get out

I am SICK!!! Yes, its a 4-Letter word and it should always be capitalized.......there is a difference between sick and SICK.........

sick is the sniffles
SICK is yellow and chunky
sick is 2 coughs followed by a uh-um
SICK is hawking up a lung over the course of 30 minutes
sick is pajama time
SICK is pajamas, long underwear, a parka, down comforter and 2 dogs and you are still freezing
sick is my back hurts from lying in the same position for 6 hours
SICK is I can't move for fear of a limb breaking off at the joint
sick bites for a day.....
SICK ruins your whole week..................................

3 comments:

Urban Mom said...

Oh ugh! You really have it, don't you? Hang in there -- it can't go on forever. And go ahead and be a slacker for a while. You need it! Take care....

Hen Jen said...

oh, no fun..I hope you get well soon!

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

Thanks guys.........I actually woke up this morning feeling a bit better