Friday, February 15, 2008

ahhhhhh, what a day

What a great V-Day yesterday, in fact my husband said it was the best he ever had. So my menu turned into his menu because I forgot I had to take kids all over town for different things yesterday and he's the cook around here anyway. His dinner was SOOO much better than I could have put together....

Cracked Pepper Rubbed Steak
Lobster Tails w/drawn butter
Mushroom Risotto
Artichokes w/lemon mayonaise
BV Cabernet


For us we much prefer a dinner at home than in restaurants......my husband was in the restaurant biz for 27 years and we know the mark-up of meals and we are rarely impressed with the service and atmosphere..........so what would have been a $150 meal we did for less than a third of that

All in all a romantic, sexy, relaxing and refreshing V-Day..............

2 comments:

Urban Mom said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. Good on ya! =-)

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

It really was.....it was a first since we usually don't celebrate Valentine's Day other than hubby getting me some flowers sometimes. A nice change of pace.