Simple Sundays..........that's what I've decided to do here on Sundays. I have all these thoughts in my head about things I want to write about, but I don't want you to get sick of my ramblings........soooooooo, I'm implementing Simple Sundays. A joke, a cartoon, a silly picture or story......just something fun. The Hindendog came to us accidentally. You see, I was looking for a lap dog...........does he LOOK like a lap dog???? So we went to the pound (for a lap dog) and there he was. 

Three time loser (and not a lap dog)
Three different people brought him back to the pound......untrainable they say
So, of course that's all the encouragement I needed to say, hey he belongs with us. So that is how the Hindendog found a home.
He has a name........really........its Pugsley, the Pugman, Pugmeister.........but he'll always be The Hindendog. It all started at a party........our house. My husband's coworker walked in the front door........took one look and then it just came out.........It's the Hindendog.

Now I am aware that he resembles the Hindenberg........but its really not his fault, its his metabolism and he's big boned. Anyway, the name stuck and The Hindendog has found his home here with us. As if he knew this was his last chance at a home he is a lover and a fighter, but mostly he fits right in.......and by golly, your legs might go numb but he's a lap dog now.
No comments:
Post a Comment