My campstove wouldn't work, starting a campfire in the rain is not one of my strong suits and I was alone with 3 teenagers in a room smaller than my bedroom for 3 days in the rain.
One bottle of wine, was not enough.
We did have glimpses of true fun though. Playing games at night, throwing the football around during bouts of sunshine. I enjoyed spending the time with my children.......but would have liked more to do and better weather.
Next time.
We came back and saw a movie.........the next in the summer blockbusters.
Terminator Salvation.............amidst all the bad reviews I found the movie better than I expected but not as good as I hoped for.

If you are a true Terminator fan then you should at least enjoy the movie.........if you are just looking for action, stick to Star Trek or wait for the next batch of movies coming out.
No comments:
Post a Comment