Anyway, the party was great and good food from Kirkastan where our dear friend is from.
We also took two of our dogs..."the girls" to DogDays at the Park. Emma won Tink a squeeker toy by bobbing for tennis balls in the kiddie pool..................and then didn't want to get out of the pool........shocker!
Overall a great Sunday.
We are now gearing up for our trip to San Francisco Wed and Thurs to go see the Broadway production of Wicked starring Carol Kaine and Jason Alexander............can't tell you how excited about that I am. (don't ya love the grammatically correct sentence structure there)
I think I'm ready to start posting regularly again, so I will be back soon with more info about things going on and some photos of some recent events. Hope you've been patient and will continue to come back to visit me here.
No comments:
Post a Comment