Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jr High Drama

No, not drama class......

Good ole' fashion girl drama of the early teen nature.

How did we ever survive all the hurtful things we did to each other? AND, we then look back 20 years with fond memories.......

I sure hope that is what happens to my daughter. I see all this drama all around. My daughter is not immune. She makes bad choices and joins in the gossip and mean-spirited antics just like all the girls.

Yes, ALL the girls.........and any girl that tells you she doesn't you either need to have a mental health evaluation scheduled or she's lying.............sorry, but its true.

It's in their nature. Like a sickness.

I wish there was a pill.

I wish I could tell my daughter not to get involved.......not to be the cause of it..........not to get hurt by it..........but I can't. She'll figure it out, but probably not without a few flesh wounds to show for it.

These girls can go from BFF tothe I Hate You Club in 0.3 seconds flat....one word is all it takes.

Crazy!

Now I remember why all those folks over 30 chant about not going back to those years for anything in the world...........sure you had great skin and perky boobs.......but look where those got us.........okay, let's not go there.

No comments: