It is amazing to me how many people out there truly don't understand the impact the death of an animal can have on a family. And also it is amazing to me how many people out there truly get it, that a member of your family has died. We buried him at home so he'll be with us still, but it will never be the same around home without him.
The things I'll miss.......
5pm feeding time bark-alarm
asthma breathing during the night
first thing in the morning sitting at the door to the bathroom with his nose under the door
pushing the door open during my bath to lay on my bathmat
squeeker
"looking at you"
Chloe cleaning his ears
Puggy death roll
Hindendog
pushing his snout under your hand to get a rubdown
potty time in the rain.......no way am I going out there!
following me from room to room to lay at my feet or next to me
His staring at me until I help him up on the couch
"get the kittie"
The squat-sit
How everyone loved him.......anyone who met him said he was the sweetest dog ever
And he was.....
No comments:
Post a Comment