
Ha Ha..........I'm so excited and I'm not afraid to say so.........so there.
Yep, I've been waiting a long time to see this Broadway beauty. I read the book this last year and since then have been dying to see the musical. It is one of the most popular musical in Broadways' history....selling out every show at every venue minus one.

That's impressive.
And I get to see it...........did I mention that??
Aprill 22nd.........you'll know where I'll be.........
San Francisco's Orpheum Theatre.............Orchestra seats...........that's me, right there. Oh yeah, and my husband will be sitting next door.


3 comments:
Best Namma Ever! & I saw it here in Chicago a few years ago before we understood what the hype was about. Since we weren't sure about it, we got the cheap-o seats in the way back. And it blew us away all the way back there!
Have a blast! I'm sure that you will.
Your (BLONDE!) Urban Mom ;-)
No way! I want to go too! You are so lucky!
Thank you guys.......I don't like to brag......but sometimes you just gotta! I'm so excited.
Post a Comment