Nursing School application time.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. Especially after being disappointed at not getting in last semester. So I'll stay cautiously optimistic.
In the meantime I'll get my ducks in a row and my papers sorted and start the application process at the local colleges.
I want so badly to begin school. It isn't that I'm all that excited at the idea of full-time school again........just that I really want to get going on my career. As it is now, I'll be over 40 when I finish.......regardless of when I start.
That's enough to depress you right there.
But, when you think that it could possibly be another semester, another year, another 2...........it would be easy to become apathetic.
I'm trying hard not to be though. God's timing is perfect.
So, wouldn't next semester be just perfect God..........wink wink
Anyway, I'll do all my stuff on this end and well, I'll just believe that God is doing all His stuff on His end..........
No comments:
Post a Comment