So, I've decided that I started something yesterday and now I'm on a roll and I'm going to go with it. Those of you who know me, know that I usually try to roll uphill......so you can especially appreciate the seriousness of this proposition.
I've decided to start small though by doing something special every day for the month of December for my blog viewers. Me......do something every day......for a month........unheard of!
But I'm gonna do it.......I swear.
Guess you are wondering what it is that I'm going to do for all of you, my loyal followers.
Well, I'm going to post a new website everyday. Not websites I've already been to, or that I visit regularly and are posted on my blog already. NEW ones.......ones I just come across in my daily perusing.
Like yesterday, Bakerella........I mean you really just have to come up on something like that........it isn't just out there for you to find. Hmmmm I think I'll search Google for "Bakerella"........it just doesn't happen people. So that was your gift for yesterday.
Today's gift is a great site I popped onto and I'm really enjoying it so go visit....
The Well-Rounded Woman
yep, that's me........I can I-DEN-TI-FY!
No comments:
Post a Comment