Monday, December 8, 2008

#8 in a Series- Stephanie's Kitchen

I love food. I love pictures of food. I love blogs.

I love food blogs with pictures of food.

Seriously..........if I can't see it, I won't cook it. Truly. I gotta see the final result. Have you heard of the saying 90% of what you eat is with your eyes? Well its true. So when I find a great site that can give me details with photos..........I'm all over it, like white on rice (what does that mean exactly anyway???).

So, Stephanie's Kitchen does it..........she's got some great stuff on her site so go see. I'm anxious to try the Pumpkin Dip myself.

One of my New Year's Resolutions (if I were to have New Year's Resolution, which I don't, because they don't work........so instead I just make promises to myself of stuff I'm going to do all year, that I fail to do and then beat myself over not doing them..............see, not at all like a New Year's Resolution ) is to start taking photos of dishes that I cook and bake and put them on my blog. I would really like to start posting more recipes on my blog, but I despise doing it without photos and right now I'm cameraless.

So remind me after the first of the year, when I'm not having a New Year's Resolution, that I said I would do that..................okay? Okay.

Stephanie's Kitchen

No comments: