Saturday, December 6, 2008

#6 in a Series: Rocks In My Dryer

How can you not like a blog with a name like that?
Rocks in My Dryer

I mean who hasn't had rocks in their dryer............heck, I had them just last week.
This gal can write....and I like it!

I'm always in awe of those folks that can take the mundane and make it interesting. I want someone to come to my house and make it interesting.

No, in a good way..........I already have interesting in the bad way. You know.....mystery illnesses in dogs.........missing mail......lost Valium prescriptions.......*okay not really on that last one*

I want to be interesting. I find that I go in spurts. I can be really interesting for awhile, but then I lose steam and I'm boring again. I want to know how these people do it every day, day after day..........doesn't anyone need a nap?

Sigh..........I'll continue to live vicariously through other people until I get sufficiently bored of myself and then I'll pop back into action.
So wait for it...........wait for it

No comments: