One Day At A Time...
Is that my little foundling?
Yes it is........see how scared I am holding her........I was telling C "hurry up and take the picture before she rips my arm off"
you are very brave for trying to get a cat in a princess outfit. WOW! Such a glamorous cat!
I can almost see the little cat thought-bubble - "I am SO horking up something horrible in your shoe, right after I shred your left leg."Shade and Sweetwater,K
Oh a glamorous CAT!I love it!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that my little foundling?
Yes it is........see how scared I am holding her........I was telling C "hurry up and take the picture before she rips my arm off"
you are very brave for trying to get a cat in a princess outfit. WOW! Such a glamorous cat!
I can almost see the little cat thought-bubble - "I am SO horking up something horrible in your shoe, right after I shred your left leg."
Shade and Sweetwater,
K
Oh a glamorous CAT!
I love it!!!
Post a Comment