Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Werewolves this time

I know, you probably have already figured out I have some kind of sick obsession with vampires.



I don't know where it comes from......my mom I think.



It really is her fault, she started me on it when I was a teenager and handed me Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice. (still my favorite vampire tale by far).



Is it the supernatural that reels me in......or the forbidden......or the idea of eternal life. Not sure. But I love them.



So, this book Blood & Chocolate was recommended to me.........and I thought it was a vampire tale........but alas it is not. Its a werewolf yarn. It was a good book.........not great, not fantastic......but good. I'm not really into werewolves. Too much hair.



As you know, my house is filled with hair already from my mangy dogs........why would I need more in my life.



I would appreciate it if no one would mention that I still haven't finished The Historian book..........thank you very much.

No comments: