
No, not the TV show.
I'm talking about my taxi...........the one truckin' all these teenagers all over creation.
Soccer, drama, dance, homecoming football games in the rain..........that kind of thing.
You learn a lot about your kids by just listeing to their conversations with their friends.
You can see if all those manner lessons over the years sunk in.
You can see how much respect your boys have for the opposite sex and you can tell how boy crazy your daughters are.
You can tell how much they try to impress their friends, and you get a close look at how genuine their friends are with your precious offspring.
So, while I may complain about filling up the tank "one more time" this week..........or going out in my jammies at midnight after the football game..........I wouldn't trade those times for anything. They are a look into the future of those that I love.......it is a testament to what I've taught them over the years and it is a way to test waters unswum before.
This taxi service plans to stay in business awhile longer.....
No comments:
Post a Comment