Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Six Things That Make Me Happy

Okay, so I mosied (moseyed?.....ya'll know what I mean) over to MamaBear's Den and she had a nice little quiz that made me smile.........so I decided to join in.

Six Things That Make Me Happy
1. Snow.........and lots of it
2. My kids read books on the couch
3. Any dessert cooking in my oven
4. How Great Thou Art hymn
5. Dogs in costume (don't ask)
6. Singing in the car
Okay, so join in and leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can check out your Top Six.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for joining in!
It's nice to meet you.
I love the song, How Great Thou Art too. My recent favorite hymn at church is: Come Thou Fount (of every blessing).
~dawn

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

Yes, I love Come Thou Fount too!!!

Wendy Mayo said...

My six things are posted! http://winderwomansworld.blogspot.com/