Does anyone sleep like this after the age of 20?I wish I could........I get all warm and fuzzy just thinking about falling into a deep sleep........not caring where I am, what position my neck is in, what I have to get done that day or when I have to wake up.
Ahhhh, deep sleep.
No, instead, I fall in and out of sleep....worrying about if my neck is going to get a kink if I'm sleeping in the wrong position. Of course, this is when I can sleep.
I've suffered from insomnia since I was a teenager.........I would go days without sleep of any kind.......and when I was younger it wasn't such a big deal. But now...its downright ugly when I go a night without sleeping. I don't function well......I'm grouchy, I forget things, I'm scattered.
So, when I can get into that perfect place........you know that drowsy state of pure exhaustion........I love it! I get into it. I long for the days of 12 hour sleeps and not waking up until lunch time.
Maybe after the kids leave.......or when the dogs move onto dogge heaven and don't whine to be let out t 7am......maybe then I'll return to those days of pure sleep without interruption.......without one eye and ear open to hear the children......maybe the back will adjust to the mattress and not ache when I move
The alusive Deep Sleep.........I still am living the dream that it may come again.......
1 comment:
Ya know what happens when I find that perfect position, that perfect warmth and comfiness that comes with the perfect sleep? I have to go to the bathroom!!
Post a Comment