Thank you both for visiting my blog........I checked both of yours out and really enjoyed them both! valttool...I'm going with my girlfriend next year to adopt a baby from China so I'll be showing her your blog neen....some of those recipes look great...and I hadn't heard of Thirteen Thursdays, I think I'll have to try that out!
3 comments:
Too funny. We have one that likes to pick DVDs for us in a similar manner. For my WW today I have tigers playing water polo.
LOL! Cute. They can get into the craziest of places.
Thank you both for visiting my blog........I checked both of yours out and really enjoyed them both!
valttool...I'm going with my girlfriend next year to adopt a baby from China so I'll be showing her your blog
neen....some of those recipes look great...and I hadn't heard of Thirteen Thursdays, I think I'll have to try that out!
Post a Comment