Monday, February 4, 2008

I am in love.......


I took a break from my current read for a little brain candy. A book on my 888 list that was from the Young Adult section of the bookstore. So one of my Youth Sunday School students handed me the book and I read it in one day.

Twilight

I loved this book. Maybe its my station in life that made me like this so much. Married with children........sometimes you forget what young love is like. When every day rolls into the next you forget how that first kiss felt or the way he looked at you with wanting eyes.

I have to be very careful with romance books. I get into them deeply and I think it is too easy to desire something (or someone) who isn't real. Only in books or movies can people be made perfect in our eyes.....

This book made me want to be back in high school again (can't say as I've ever wanted that before) just to feel that first love again...............ahhhh what a great memory. But I know that in the end, in real life, it would never be what it is in a book.........

What it has done has made me look back and try to remember those first days with my husband......that first touch.........first kiss..........ahhhhh passion

Sigh.................................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind comment on my planner. :-)